Through a friend, he showed me this blog.... http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
This blog provides a mean for people to get something or load off their mind, heart or shoulder. It an avenue for people to share with strangers their darkest secret, fantasy or guilt.
Interesting to read some of those stuffs and somewhat,at time I do have an urge to write something there too:p well... everyone have some secret but no one to share to, I am just human after all:)
This blog provides a mean for people to get something or load off their mind, heart or shoulder. It an avenue for people to share with strangers their darkest secret, fantasy or guilt.
Interesting to read some of those stuffs and somewhat,at time I do have an urge to write something there too:p well... everyone have some secret but no one to share to, I am just human after all:)
No comments:
Post a Comment