Friday, March 26, 2010

Fantasy

Have anyone ever fantasize what you would do if you found a genie or magic lamp? And if the genie grant you 3 wishes, what would it be???

For me...
1. Wealth - am sure it would be the first wish for most mortals:p and I even goes to the extent of how much it would be, how do I achieve these amounts & how this amounts would be sustain through my life:p


2. To be the best in whatever I do - this is crazy stuff, I got into details like for example, academic, what I would achieve. Sports, how good I am, ie, combination of some top footballers known to all and also how I would use these magical in built in me to live my life:p

3. Lastly... turn back the clock - Possibly goes back to when I was 16. So all the above wishes can go according to my plan and knowing what is gonna happen at certain stage of my life, so I can alter to the way I want it:p

Hahaha... I am crazy at this early wee hour. Maybe a case of too much of stress and day dreaming so trying to escape from reality? Or simply becoming a nutcase myself:p

No comments: