Over the last 3 nights, I got the weirdest routine... As far as my memory recalls, this is the first time I dream for 3 nights in a row and somehow, all these are not related nor link with each other.
1st night, Sunday
Dreamt of myself, wif wifey went to some function at a seaside bungalow (or clubhouse). Somehow, mid way thru the function, I heard a crack and follow on, one of the pillar gives way. Immediately, I rushed out from the bungalow, carried up wifey in my arms (cos she almost fainted and jelly legs:p), and we managed to get out of the place fast enough and standing outside, witnessing the collapse of the house.
Woke up from this dream and it was like only 4+am. Did not manage to zzz after that.
2nd night, Monday
Dreamt of myself walking in a pretty spacious landed property, late at night. No idea whose house is that and it has those pretty nice full length windows. While walking around the house, I just proceed to go into the various bedrooms (since the doors are not close) and found my various family members sleeping in there. When I entered into my sis room, seeing her sound asleep in there, I suddenly heard some things flying around. Suspect it might be a bat, roaming around in her room. So I just go on swing my hands and shun off that "flying object"
Woke up at this point and it is only 2+am. Had a hard time going back to zzz, only at 5+ and wake up at 6+ again.
3rd night, Tuesday
Dream of myself meeting up a frnd of mine, together with his wife. After met up at some place, we went over to a fabric shop, where his wife intro me to a frnd of her. A nice pretty looking young lady (no idea who is that), hahaha... so instead of waiting for me, both my frnd and his wife went off and left me alone there. So I just happily flirting with the girl and actually, I got into her good book:p The happy chatting and exchanging of email address (which I have forgotten liow), we were just about to make plans to go out for dinner rather than waiting for my frnd to return.
Woke up now at 5+am:(
Of the 3 dreams above, I called my mum for some 4D idea only at the 1st dream but sadly, leading to no where. Maybe I should ask more about the 2nd and 3rd dream. Or maybe I shall wait for tonight, if I gonna have any more dream:)
And so... who is able to help me 解梦 ???
1st night, Sunday
Dreamt of myself, wif wifey went to some function at a seaside bungalow (or clubhouse). Somehow, mid way thru the function, I heard a crack and follow on, one of the pillar gives way. Immediately, I rushed out from the bungalow, carried up wifey in my arms (cos she almost fainted and jelly legs:p), and we managed to get out of the place fast enough and standing outside, witnessing the collapse of the house.
Woke up from this dream and it was like only 4+am. Did not manage to zzz after that.
2nd night, Monday
Dreamt of myself walking in a pretty spacious landed property, late at night. No idea whose house is that and it has those pretty nice full length windows. While walking around the house, I just proceed to go into the various bedrooms (since the doors are not close) and found my various family members sleeping in there. When I entered into my sis room, seeing her sound asleep in there, I suddenly heard some things flying around. Suspect it might be a bat, roaming around in her room. So I just go on swing my hands and shun off that "flying object"
Woke up at this point and it is only 2+am. Had a hard time going back to zzz, only at 5+ and wake up at 6+ again.
3rd night, Tuesday
Dream of myself meeting up a frnd of mine, together with his wife. After met up at some place, we went over to a fabric shop, where his wife intro me to a frnd of her. A nice pretty looking young lady (no idea who is that), hahaha... so instead of waiting for me, both my frnd and his wife went off and left me alone there. So I just happily flirting with the girl and actually, I got into her good book:p The happy chatting and exchanging of email address (which I have forgotten liow), we were just about to make plans to go out for dinner rather than waiting for my frnd to return.
Woke up now at 5+am:(
Of the 3 dreams above, I called my mum for some 4D idea only at the 1st dream but sadly, leading to no where. Maybe I should ask more about the 2nd and 3rd dream. Or maybe I shall wait for tonight, if I gonna have any more dream:)
And so... who is able to help me 解梦 ???
No comments:
Post a Comment