It been exactly one month since I updated my blog. Not that I am lazy to update but it a month of happening that I just tot might as well summary in one entry, in one word... SUCKS!!!!
Things had not been positive in all fronts, nothing seems to go the way I would love to. Main cast for the month, GB. Their repeated failures on various ladies had resulted me going thru a pretty shitty period. Everyday, would just spends the entire day trying recover it.
Then movement of personnel, one of my twin is leaving and not like this is not expected. Then the new guy that suppose to come, also cannot make it liow. The latter case, imo, it just his BS that his coy dun release him but it more like he is using us to get higher package from his current coy. So much bout integrity!!! So now instead of 1 incoming, I end up with 2 outgoing and when both happens on the same time, it really uncalled for.
Then something else din goes in the right direction. Instead of going downward, over the last 30 days, almost everyday, it either maintain at a high or escalating up a bit bit constantly. Had tried various corrective and preventive measure but somehow it not working yet. Then on the average, me zzz bout 4-5 hrs only, so this isn't helping either.
Basically, it a month of happening and it not the positives ones. The only consolation is having to chat with some frnds on daily basis, keeping me distracted from the shit I am going thru. Sharing with them some of my frustrations, in various aspects.
Meanwhile, will just continue to endure as I have a new target to look forward to in a few months time:)
Things had not been positive in all fronts, nothing seems to go the way I would love to. Main cast for the month, GB. Their repeated failures on various ladies had resulted me going thru a pretty shitty period. Everyday, would just spends the entire day trying recover it.
Then movement of personnel, one of my twin is leaving and not like this is not expected. Then the new guy that suppose to come, also cannot make it liow. The latter case, imo, it just his BS that his coy dun release him but it more like he is using us to get higher package from his current coy. So much bout integrity!!! So now instead of 1 incoming, I end up with 2 outgoing and when both happens on the same time, it really uncalled for.
Then something else din goes in the right direction. Instead of going downward, over the last 30 days, almost everyday, it either maintain at a high or escalating up a bit bit constantly. Had tried various corrective and preventive measure but somehow it not working yet. Then on the average, me zzz bout 4-5 hrs only, so this isn't helping either.
Basically, it a month of happening and it not the positives ones. The only consolation is having to chat with some frnds on daily basis, keeping me distracted from the shit I am going thru. Sharing with them some of my frustrations, in various aspects.
Meanwhile, will just continue to endure as I have a new target to look forward to in a few months time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment