Sunday, September 26, 2010

It tough!!!

Having to go through a week, not allowing to contact (unnecessarily). Having to concentrate on my work front with all these happenings. Then working almost like a lone ranger, with not sure what sort of support do I actually gets and at the end of the day, still kena criticized. To make matter worse, all these frustration and upsetting events, I have no one else to pour to but swallow down within myself. Every night, going back to a house where it seems so lifeless, it sure is getting tough. This had been one of the worst week of my life. But after what we gone through today, I guess there will be more of such shitty weeks ahead unless I recover myself sooner rather than later.

I have gave in so much, though not expecting to have the equivalent returns. Just a simple returns of love back to me. Is this too much to ask for? I never know I am such a weakling, especially in this department. I somehow having problem trying to let go of it.  She had always been a major part of my live and decision makings. But from now on, I guess I will just try to pick myself up soon. 

Guess I have much to learn then. 

Next... How should I disclose this to our family or rather if there is a need?

No comments: