Never did I know that the frustration can be so intense when you have someone so close to you but yet you have no rights to say anything. Imagine I can't comments when I don't feel right. I can't say anything when I am no comfy seeing/ knowing it. The feeling that I am no longer given the undivided attention, or rather, in fact, I feels so insignificant. A call from someone and I am out. Yet I can't do anything or say anything about it. It a battle that I was told I have lost, how sad is that. I am not given ANY chance at all.
How I envy the ability of one able to find ways to get over things while I am still struggling all these whiles. Simply cos I am a weakling? I am so stupid that I do not know how to let it go? I am finding various reasons to feel the hate so maybe I can move on... but the stupid self of me just could not do so. Must learn from my house mate soon or it will just get rougher as I see how.
Below 2 songs somehow reflects my current thoughts and some of it lyrics speaks a lot about how I feel now...
別問我是誰
別問我是誰
我的真心没人能够体会, 像我这样的人不多,为何还要让我难过。。。
到底有誰能夠告訴我
是谁说最坚强的承诺,如今却变得脆弱,请你告诉我。
是谁说要永远的等候,如今让我孤独地走。
However now... this is what I must consciously keep telling myself...
自古多情空余恨, 此恨绵绵无绝期。 while it gonna be tough after what I have been doing all these while but 命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求。 Must learn to let go fast fast since I can't force it...
No comments:
Post a Comment