Due to the last minute change of the flight timing, I have to find ways to "waste" my 4 hours, but end up I had made it useful instead. Had lunch wif wifey, since I manage to "activate" her to join me for lunch at the airport. Though it just a simple lunch outside, but it seems like it quite a long while since we have done it liow. Though I know it only like 2 weeks ago lah. But hey, for a "couple", that is long enough liow loh. Unless she insist, it only a meal between "house-mate", then I can't complain it been too long liow:p
Arrived in Songkhla but since the vessel is in the middle of the river hence I could not get onboard and end up stuck in office. But luckily, the senior officers came to office, so I had managed to pass on the spares (yes, me a delivery boy again) to them. So at least it not a wasted trip. Hopefully, I could get onboard tomorrow if they could come alongside in the morning. As of now, at least I managed to see two CB where some of the crews still remember me, but could not say the same from my end though:p
While in office, had a discussion with a colleague here and am incline to come over to work here. It seems fun aka challenging. Of cos, it gonna be 7 day works sort of stuffs but it not like me never do before? Also, maybe it a good way for me to get out of some sticky shits which I am feeling. (Me an escapist) Or maybe it might do my career credential a favor (another oversea deployment).
Something very random.... Wow!!! There are many new gals in office but I guess I would (or could) not want to do anything. Reputation at stake and I think I am still having phobia:p Especially it ONE and no one else... for now:p
No comments:
Post a Comment