Had not been the best Sat nite. In fact, it sort of a struggle for me, especially I am happy to see wifey do have program of herself. I running out of ideas of what to do about it liow. Apart from doing some simple house chores that keeps me occupied, I really no idea what else. They told me I need to start getting use to it as this sort of stuff will last for a while.
But at least I had achieved something for the Sat nite.... I have managed to zzz for 6 hours last night, although I did woke up once in a while thru the nite:) Not too bad liow.
Another thing I had achieved for the week.... the crash diet might just had gotten me to lost a few pounds:p AA is wondering if I can start fit into my old pants? I sure hope so:)
No comments:
Post a Comment