Sunday, September 19, 2010

Super Sunday

Not sure what special it is today but so happened to meet up a lot of people from various places.

Woke up pretty early today, so once again did some simple house chores before proceed to 四马路,观音庙 for 拜拜, maybe me just wanna find some peace and comfort in my mind. After the 拜拜 session, me happen to see a poly friend of mine there too, Simon. It had been a long while since I last seen him and must said, he had been working out pretty well. To think that last time, when I started the gym thingy, he used to "envy" my built. Now is the other way round. Hahaha.... Currently working in a offshore coy, he may be just about to be posted to Brazil for new assignment. Thinking hard about it since he did not want to leave his mum alone here. Hope he made a right choice eventually.

After the 拜拜, me then went jalan jalan & shopping at Marina Sq. While hanging around at the F1 promotion kiosk, apart from looking at the race car that is on exhibition there, me also managed to chat up with a promotional temp gal there too:p Too bad, did not get her name:p heehee... So coincidentally, me saw my ex-boss there, Keith, there too. What a pleasant surprise that he & his wife could still remember me & my wife name. Chat up with him a bit bit and see that he sure has a BIG family now, I think, 5 kids:) But sadly, he commented I seem to have put on a bit bit of weight liow. Hahaha.... it a sign. A sign to tell me to go gym fast and get rid of these extra pounds round my waist:p

After the day of shopping in town, then proceed to move over to Hougang. Tot of trying my luck but too bad no luck after checking out the result just now:p Back to this late afternoon, just when I was about to cross the road, me bump into the sisters:p But could not chat up much with them and also, maybe upset wifey cos of my unexpected appearance. Any way, only know they suppose to go over to M1 to change the iphone that is giving my wifey some frustration lately. Hope she would gets a good one this time round:p

Ended my day with a unhealthy dinner, from the 煮炒 stall downstairs. The two stuff I ordered, in particular, the 正宗福建炒面, taste almost similar to the one I had in KL few years back. The taste is nice is of cos equate to unhealthy food:p When I mentioned unhealthy cos it full of pork lards and salt:p While I would try something else next time, but just have to remind myself not too often. Too unhealthy liow:p

No comments: