After a long long trip from Fujairah, and I suppose to return to office... but once again, I lost my way:p so I might as well follow through with my mistake and I landed up at Dragon Mall over at International City, which is approximately 30km away from my initial destination.
Anyway, I heard so much about this mall, so hang around this mall and check it out. And how disappointed I am... I mean there was so much hype about this place prior to my visit. Not much thing actually. It a long mall, but there is not much things. Hell lot of small shops and lot of repetition and nothing fancy. This shopping mall is full of machineries spares, clothing, shops labeled sports but nothing sporty in there:p
But if there is any interesting, I suppose being there is a lot of China nationals over there that double up as some kind of bell boys... I mean they push trolley around, and should there be anyone who buys anything, they would just tag along behind them and load up their stuff onto the trolley and following behind the customer. And until the shopping is done, they will help load the stuff to the cars… So once the shopping is done, they will help to bring the stuff to their car. Is this part of the service provided by the mall or just some freelance guys doing sideline??? I wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment