Here I am.... KSA, and in case u din noe, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:) Was tasked to carry out some work here, pretty last minute (as usual) and it gonna be another hectic, tight scheduled outstation. The plane from Dubai, small by comparison to others, have only 23 passenger (yes, I counted), so wonder how much can the airliner earn out of this? I mean the return is too low lah.
Not too much to look forward to when I am here, but following this Saudi trip, I will be going over to Bahrain, to check out another vessel of ours. Now, that is a trip of happening and I am both excited and afraid:p
Last read in the news 2 days ago, there are some riost ongoing in the country between 2 diff sect. Countercheck with my colleague just now, it is confirmed and apparently, it not too far from the shipyard area. Right now, I am thinking of postponing my trip there till the last day and spend the minimum hours in the country, and get out of there fast. If given a choice, maybe I would not prefer to stay overnight in the area, since I have no idea what to expect:)
Crossing my finger...
PS: wonder if insurance covers this part should something happen to me:p
Not too much to look forward to when I am here, but following this Saudi trip, I will be going over to Bahrain, to check out another vessel of ours. Now, that is a trip of happening and I am both excited and afraid:p
Last read in the news 2 days ago, there are some riost ongoing in the country between 2 diff sect. Countercheck with my colleague just now, it is confirmed and apparently, it not too far from the shipyard area. Right now, I am thinking of postponing my trip there till the last day and spend the minimum hours in the country, and get out of there fast. If given a choice, maybe I would not prefer to stay overnight in the area, since I have no idea what to expect:)
Crossing my finger...
PS: wonder if insurance covers this part should something happen to me:p
No comments:
Post a Comment