Before you think my deployment here is Rest & Relax... think again... It all about Repairs & Reports!!! At least since my first day in this region, I have been working 7 days in a row, no rest day. Partly becos din noe where to hang out and also tonnes of things to close out... that why most of the time I ended up in office, even over the weekend.
I suppose the only "leisure" I got at this moment is chatting online. This may sounds pretty unhealthy for a lonely man here. But till I settle down with an apartment, maybe I can start to check out some place and hopefully to get to know some ppls, preferably gals:p
Checking out some of my friends' blogs and realised what I have been missing... all the drinking sessions & party moment and of cos, missing out the opportunity to appreciate the god's finer creation. Will be going over to Bahrain two days later, and I am aware that Saudis goes over there every weekend for their routine drinking & party, since over in Saudi, this is not possible. So coming Thursday, if it save enuf & me gutsy enuf, maybe I should try check out some place:)
Btw... right now I have some sources whom are kind enuf to help me out to link me up with some of the Sg expats here, so hopefully sooner rather than later, I can start to learn about rest & relax here:)
I suppose the only "leisure" I got at this moment is chatting online. This may sounds pretty unhealthy for a lonely man here. But till I settle down with an apartment, maybe I can start to check out some place and hopefully to get to know some ppls, preferably gals:p
Checking out some of my friends' blogs and realised what I have been missing... all the drinking sessions & party moment and of cos, missing out the opportunity to appreciate the god's finer creation. Will be going over to Bahrain two days later, and I am aware that Saudis goes over there every weekend for their routine drinking & party, since over in Saudi, this is not possible. So coming Thursday, if it save enuf & me gutsy enuf, maybe I should try check out some place:)
Btw... right now I have some sources whom are kind enuf to help me out to link me up with some of the Sg expats here, so hopefully sooner rather than later, I can start to learn about rest & relax here:)
No comments:
Post a Comment