They just don't learn... do they?
I am refering to the reckless drivers around in this region. Over the past weeks since I started to drive here, or a average I see traffic accident happening once every 3 days, and these are what I actually witnessed it. Imaging what I din see elsewhere... I recalled I heard from radio few days ago, another pile up accident, involving 8 cars in other part of Dubai.
Then of those near misses.... at least once every day, and there were a couple of them that I am in it. People here are just driving recklessly. Regardless of what the constraint of the traffic condition. it common to see people cutting into lanes ignoring how close the vehicle at the adjacent lane. It also common to see vehicles just cut through 4 lanes after exiting from a small road and in order to get to the other side... hahaha... This is Dubai:)
Crossing my finger as I do not want to be part of their statistic here:p
No comments:
Post a Comment