Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another weekend gone...

Another weekend gone by and again, I came back to office cos of a simple reason... nothing to do back in hotel. And was hoping to chat with my wifey while back here, apparently, the server seems to be on wkend mood as well. It have fails me so many time, to the point I wanted to tear out that bloody hub and dump it out of the window. That how frustrating I was!!!

Guess apart from the failing wired network hub, the works is also getting on my nerves and that would somehow explain my frustration and the serious lack of patience these days. It a sign of stress and possibly prelude of the high blood pressure:p

So right now, will heed my wifey advice... search for celery (though it fails yesterday, cos can't be found in Carrefour), take things easy and dun get too stress out. Most importantly think of happy stuff, though she is aware that getting me to think of her would & might add on more stress:p

No comments: